Sunday 21 February 2010

Mushick.

Hey,

My canvas is well and truly blank today - most of today was spent during research for a politics essay. As fun as that was it has shattered my creativity and my enthusiasm to write anything of any substance. So instead I will fill this will mindless, numb, words. I'm just going to put a list of all the songs I listen to the now, you can maybe go and listen to them yourself, if you like them that's great. If you don't, no surprises. It's mainly emo anyway.

1) The Sadness Will Never End - Bring Me the Horizon
2) When I Get Home You're So Dead - Mayday Parade
3) The Comedian - Blitz Kids
4) XO - Fall Out Boy
5) Bleed American - Jimmy Eat World
6) Discovering the Waterfront - Silverstein
7) Check Yes Juliet (Acoustic) - We the Kings
8) Stay Together for the Kids - Blink 182
9) See You at the Disco - Luke Pickett
10) Kiss and Tell - You Me At Six
11) Edinburgh - The Audition
12) A Decade Under the Influence - Taking Back Sunday
13) Homecoming - Hey Monday
14) Southern Weather - The Almost
15) Misguided Ghosts - Paramore
16) This Could Be Anywhere in the World - Alexisonfire
17) Semi-Mental - Biffy Clyro
18) Children of the Night - The Blackout
19) For Sure - Lostprophets
20) Collapse (Post-Amerika) - Rise Against

It's just a list. You can do what you want with it, most likely ignore it. I'd prefer if you did not ignore it, like listen to them on Youtube or download them illegally. Whatever the youth do these days. I'm sure I'll have more to write soon, blog standards have been bog standard of late. Apologies.

DC x

No comments:

Post a Comment