Wednesday 20 January 2010

Hello Again

Hi.

Remember me? It's David. I know, I know I haven't been here for a while. I am sorry. Since the last blog, a lot has happened. I live in Glasgow now. It's cool. Everything else has stemmed from that single fact. I do not wish to bore you with everything else.

This blog has been neglected for some time, something which I regret in many ways. It has just slipped to the back of my consciousness, along with random scenes from "Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers" (remember when the Green Ranger was evil?), the Roald Dahl books I read and the Martin O'Neill days as manager of Celtic. Basically, it has found itself with the stuff I do not really need in my life anymore. However, I do not want this blog, and the memoirs of the summer that it possesses, to be lost in my subconsciousness. I want to start writing it again.

Looking back at the detail and length of the summer articles on Morrison depression I feel like I probably don't have the time or memory glands to repeat them whilst over here. The blog was created out of boredom which - bar a "M" Value Christmas working in Morrisons - I no longer possess. So, here is my alternative; I shall use this blog not for whining or complaining (though a Brooker-styled moan-fest may overtake me at regular points), which I did in Fort William, nor will it be as wide-covering of my life. Instead, I shall use it for shorter, more frequent blogs, possibly daily? Probably not. But I will try.

It's nice to be back, though. See you tomorrow. Hopefully.

DC x

ps, fancy hearing a tune?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3mhMs-Y3eM

No comments:

Post a Comment