Thursday 21 January 2010

Morning!

Hello! How are you today? Well? I hope so, be wrong of me to hope anything else wouldn't it? No? Fine then, I hope you are mediocre at best, then. You started this.

Anyways, I am just up. It's 11:43. Life is good, lectures 1-5 then hockey, then going out after. GUU is the plan. The GUU is like any other student union; drink is cheap, music is, for a want of a better word, standard. It is as if they have to tick certain boxes musically to consider itself a genuine union, ie "Riverside? Tick; that annoying Use Somebody remix? Tick; any song from The Killers? Tick." I can't change this, and if I don't like this I don't have to go. But a moan is a moan. It's also a traffic light party there tonight - which is, incidentally not why I am going - which is always an useful way of seeing which tools actually bothered to dress all green. Ultimately, they look like those people on Live and Kicking or whatever which have to get "slimed" for failing to beat Mr Blobby at some daft game like bowling in flip-flops or something. e.g. a bit silly, really.

But for now, I will probably shut up. Hope you have a nice day. That's right, you. I am just trying to be nice, ok!?

DC x

No comments:

Post a Comment