Friday 19 March 2010

Glee. Again.

Hey,

That previous blog turned out to be quite serious, didn't it? Sorry about that. No, seriously I am. Can I make it up to you? Slag off Glee you say? Oh, just for you then..

To be fair, I haven't slagged off "Glee" in a good while. It just slipped off my iPlayer schedule of programs I watch on a regular basis. It's been so long since I had watched Glee that on the Channel 4 website it was nearly not available anymore.

I didn't expect anything different. It has not changed one bit, it's still a massive sing-a-long with awkward relationships forming everywhere you look amongst the cast. The neat freak one with the Glee teacher guy? Her fiancée with the Glee teacher guy? Sue? I should really pay more attention to the names, but they don't matter really. They aren't real people, they are characters. So their feelings won't get hurt. Easy.

Yet - and here is a shock - I actually found myself laughing at parts in Glee, albeit slightly. There's a scene in which the jock guy (names again) is trying it on with annoying girl (Rachel? Is her name Rachel? She looks like a Rachel) and says something along the lines of "I'm a Jew, you're a Jew" to work his ways on her. Classy. Will I get to the end of Glee? Or will Glee get to the end of me? I really don't know.

In other news, has anyone seen my first year at University? I don't know where it has gone.

DC x

No comments:

Post a Comment