Tuesday 23 March 2010

European Supermarket.

Hey,

So I was in Edinburgh visiting family and the like over the weekend, when for some reason or another we had to go to "Makro". I had never heard of Makro or knew of its existance, but I was in for a treat.

"Makro" is essentially a supermarket for businesses to collect their stock on bulk. Due to the needs of businesses, everything about Makro is huge. Really huge. Until Sunday, I did not have a clue what 2.5kg of tea bags looked like. Guess what. It's huge. 1150 teabags to be precise. I felt like I was in one of those massive foriegn shops. Which took my mind to this old Adam and Joe song "European Supermarket". The link is at the bottom.

Not much else to say, really. Term finishes tomorrow, which is bizarre. I've said this before and I know I'm not funny when I repeat myself all the time, but it's just difficult to get my head around is all. Two weeks today I'll be in Italy. Amazing.

DC

x

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JycJf1hYs8

No comments:

Post a Comment