Monday 27 July 2009

Boiled Frogs - I Need Ideas

"My youth is slipping, my youth is slipping away
Safe in monotony, day after day"

Hey.

The lyric up there, is from a song called Boiled Frogs by Alexisonfire. I know it's written about a worker being forced to quite his job so that he doesn't get his pension, yet the lyric seems very fitting. I'm sorry if my life, and consequently my blog, has dried up in comic value, you'll just have to bear with me on this one.

So I don't really know what to type about to be perfectly honest, why do you want to know? Even I'm getting bored of writing about my work life now, and now that I'm working six days a weeks the now (I've been working since Thursday, not off until Saturday) my life does not consist of much else. Effectively nothing happened this week, apart from drinking too much on Saturday, which I really regret. I'm making a deal with myself - no more Ossians until the last weekend before I leave. The extended license is fancy talk for the Devil's work. Before I went on Saturday I was having a fine evening, having a drink (socially) with a few friends from the old hockey days (Yan, Wei, Michael, Richard etc) at the Grog and an hour later - a mess. So no more, ok! If you see my in there, remind me of this blog.

This is what I'am going to do. I want you readers, all five of you, to come up with ideas for me to blog about. Anything, and I'll give you an opinion, which could be poorly research and lack poltical correctness. Any ideas?

I am serious. Give me something to write about and I'l write it. My life is too quiet for words.

Do your worst,

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment