Monday 27 December 2010

Where did that year go?

Hey,

I’m pretty sure that this will be the last blog of the year due to work and all that. It’s a year that started and ended in The Crofter, albeit on different sides of the bar. 2010 has been good in my opinion. These are the highlights…

* The year I did pub golf for the first time

* The year I stopped mongering fish

* The year I started being a bar man

* The year I ended up in Belfast for the 12th July

* The year I went to Italy

* The year I went to a Kilmarnock match

* The year I caught (nearly) every World Cup match

* The year I met Pete Wentz

* The year I got this shiny new netbook I’m writing this on!

* The year I started blogging an awful lot more

* The year my teenage years ended

* The year I started living in a proper flat

* The year I voted for the first time in a general election

That’s about it, I think? If anyone knows anything else I did (within reason) then let me know. If not, that’s it I guess!

 

See you in 2011,

DC

x

No comments:

Post a Comment