Wednesday 12 May 2010

Stop being so laissez-faire, we are all scared of the future.

Hey,

So yesterday got very emotional didn't it? From being near tears with Gordon's farewell speech to a strong sense of injustice following the consequences of it, it was huge. I got stirred up in it all, as the blog post / Facebook statuses show.

So today, it's going to be a little more chilled out, I reckon. This is my revision playlist, the songs I've been listening to to get me through these exams. I know, before you ask, there is the occasional random one. I blame Glee for a certain Madonna reference. I blame the people who sent me some of the songs. You know who you are.

1) Shelter - Xx
2) You've Got Everything Now - The Smiths
3) Stay the Same - Bonobo
4) When Doves Cry - Damien Rice
5) Frozen - Madonna
6) Unfinished Sympathy - Massive Attack
7) I Feel You - Placebo
8) Roadside - Rise Against
9) Come Pick Me Up - Ryan Adams
10) Plans - Bloc Party
11) Machines - Biffy Clyro
12) To a Friend - Alexisonfire
13) Gangsta's Paradise - Coolio
14) Pavlove - Fall Out Boy
15) Not Great Men - Gang of Four
16) Disorder - Joy Division
17) I'm Not Calling You a Liar - Florence + the Machine
18) Don't Stop the Music - Jamie Cullum
19) Paper Planes - M.I.A
20) Time After Time - Saosin
21) End of the World News - Tom McRae
22) Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2
23) I Caught Myself - Paramore

Pretty random, I admit. Especially Coolio. Download them if you like, legally or whatnot.

"Power and the money. Money and the power. Minute after minute. Hour after hour".

It's like Shakespeare.

DC
x

No comments:

Post a Comment